VietNam Immigration Services Team is a commercial website, operated by Song Thu Travel Co., Ltd. We are not the Embassy/Consulate or the representative of any government department of Vietnam.
If you choose to utilize our services please be advised that, we charge a handling fee for visa services, these services include consultation, providing advice on the requirements, taking responsibility for ensuring that your documentation is correct, and sending a courier to queue up on your behalf to obtain the visa to Vietnam. In additional, you have to pay stamping fee for Vietnam government at the airport.
You can also obtain Vietnam visa by yourself at Vietnam Embassies in Australia and get their consultants for guidelines on how and where to apply, application forms and detail information for a lower price
4 Steps to Get VietNam Visa On Arrival
Fill the 'secure form:' online
Get confirm and pay service fee
Get VietNam Visa Approval letter
Get Visa Stamp when arrive
Apply VietNam Visa Online
Easy & Secure online application.
Secure online payment by credit cards.
Guaranteed 48 hour processing.
No Passport or any Documents required.
Money back guarantee for declined applications.
Download Visa Application Form
Vietnam Immigration Form (at the Airport)
Vietnam visa Application Form
Vietnam Visa application Form (at Embassy)
Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
Vietnam Visa Approval Code
CHECK IF YOU NEED A VISA TO VIETNAM
Vietnam Embassy List
Vietnam Visa Extension
Vietnam Visa Exemption
South East asian Country (No need)
Scanadian Country (No need)
Diplomatic passport (No need)
Vietnamese oversea and relative (No need)
- Hassle-free: 100% online procedure, no passport send-off
- Convenient: Applicable for all air-travelers to Vietnam by Airplane.
- Faster: Maximum 48 hours processing time, 1 hour for Rush vietnam visa request.
- Cheaper: Low service fees, no hidden charges
- More accessible: Best choice for those living far from Embassies
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot! 20% off for Visa to Vietnam beaches! Find out now!
- Foreign tourists happy with Vietnam’s visa exemption policy
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Best Things to Do in Vietnam (Part 1)
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 2
- April Deals of Vietnam Visa – 25% OFF
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 1