International Women’s Day
International Women’s Day has a long history dating back more than 100 years. In 1908, when 15,000 women protested in New York City demanding shorter working hours, better pay and the voting rights. A year later, on 28th February 1909, the Socialist Party of America celebrated the first National Woman's Day.
The idea of having an international day for women was suggested by Clara Zetkin – a German activist for women’s rights in 1910 at an International Conference of Working Women in Copenhagen. There were 100 women from many countries around the world had agreed on her suggestion in that conference. A year later, in 1911, 8th of March was first celebrated in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland. In 1917, Russian women protested for ‘Bread and Peace’ on 8th of March (on the Gregorian calendar) in the capital of the Russian Empire, Petrograd. This later marked the beginning of the February Revolution and the October Revolution made up the Russian Revolution.
In 1975, the United Nations officially recognized 8th of March as the International Women’s Day making the day celebrated annually worldwide to honor the achievements of women, promote women rights as well as gender parity.
With family, this meaningful day is also a chance for family members to show their love and appreciation to those women whom are wives, mothers and sisters for all the incredible things they have done for family as well as society.
Together join with the World to celebrate International Women’s day, we sincerely offer the special promotion with the code: WDAY20
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 40% OFF.
The program will end on March 31st 2020.
- Love Is In The Air
- Experience Tet Celebrations in Vietnam Like a Local 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- HOTTEST DISCOUNT to celebrate the BIGGEST HOLIDAY!
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot! 20% off for Visa to Vietnam beaches! Find out now!
- Foreign tourists happy with Vietnam’s visa exemption policy
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Best Things to Do in Vietnam (Part 1)
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 2
- April Deals of Vietnam Visa – 25% OFF
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks – Part 1
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Vietnam celebrates the National Day - Sep 02, 2017
- One-year multiple Vietnam visa for US citizens
- Five countries in Europe happy to enjoy Vietnam visa exemption
- Best 10 souvenirs from Vietnam
- Vietnam Topography
- Religions in Vietnam
- Climate in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Traditional Instruments
- Food in the Central
- Food in the South
- Food in the North
- Vietnam Festivals in 2015
- Vietnamese Traditional Costumes
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Vietnam
- Vietnam Public Holidays in 2015
Due to the effect of Covid-19, we currently stop providing visa services for foreigners until April 15, 2020. We will update the newest announcement soon. Many thanks.