How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
A Vietnam visa application can be applied for 1 day to 6 months in advance. Although it takes only 2-3 working days to get your visa approved, it is strongly advised that you apply for a Vietnamese visa 1 – 2 weeks before your arrival date to avoid any payment or other administrative problems.
Join to Submit Your Answer
- My credit card number is correct, but it was not accepted. Why?
- Can I travel without the letter and get the visa when I arrive?
- What are the procedures at Vietnam airport?
- Should I provide you with the exact date of arrival?
- How many blank pages do I need in my passport?
- What should I do if I find out that I entered the wrong passport number?
We are pleased to inform that www.vietnamvisago.com is the E-commercial website in Vietnam in processing Vietnam visa approval letter. We are not affiliated with the Government. We are offering useful services for helping the Customer to understand visa application, visa processing and visa requirements which is being related to VIET NAM VISA ON ARRIVAL.
We have a legal right to supply Vietnam entry visa for all visitors regarding business or tourist purpose legally base on International Tour Operator License No: 79-411 / 2013 / TCDL-GP LHQT. VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL. which is very convenient for passengers, you no longer have to go to the Embassy or send your passport by post, safely, fastest, reliable…You can also obtain Vietnam visa by yourself at Vietnam Embassies in your living country or visit the official website for a lower price.