Terms of Service Agreement for Vietnam Visa
This VietnamVisa Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between VietnamVisa, owned by Song Thu Sai Gon Company Limited. Inc and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of VietnamVisa Services (the "Services").
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, VietnamVisa's Universal Terms of Service Agreement, any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on Viet Nam Visa landing page of the VietnamVisa website (www.vietnamvisago.com) of which are incorporated herein by reference.
1. Obligation of Clients
- Providing correct personal information as requested on our website.
- Making full payment for our services.
- Any changes after sending application to Vietnam Immigration Department will be charges extra fee as amending fee.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed.
There are two kinds of Vietnam visa that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival to Vietnam, including visa service fee and Stamping fee:
Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicants have to pay in advance for service during anVietnam visa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the pre-approval visa letter from Vietnam Immigration Department and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at Vietnam Airports ( Ha Noi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh) when arriving.
Visa Stamping fee is the amount that you will directly pay to Immigration Officers by USD or VND cash at the Immigration Counter to get your Vietnam Visa stamped on your passport in Vietnam.
Notes: VietnamVisa starts an execution phase only after the receipt of the full payment of the fees. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by VietnamVisa, which is usually HKD (Hong Kong Dollar). The Client is not authorized to withhold fees and interests due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same manner, any right of offset on the part of the Client is hereby excluded.
3. Our responsibility
- Processing visa as customer's request.
- Supporting all the visa information.
- In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
- We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
VietnamVisa accepts many different payment methods and offer many ways for you to make your payments through Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
The following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Dinner Club…
We are not be held responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip…. in case your visa application or entry is declined. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
We strongly recommend that you should apply for your Vietnam visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 20th October 2010.
Working days: All week days except Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or other holiday announce by Vietnam Immigration Department.
Working hours: 8.00 AM to 15.00 PM, GMT+7 in every working days.
7. Refundable and non-refundable
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.
- Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- All Fees, once the application is received / processed, are non-refundable
- Should you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
8. Contact us
Vietnam Immigration Services Limited
- Add: 507B Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Tel: +84 967 722 575
- Add: 1 Raffles Place, #40-02, One Raffles Place, Office Tower 1, Singapore 048616.
- Tel: +65 6240 6842
In Hong Kong
- Add: Unit 25A, 25 Floor, Wing Hing Commercial Building, 139 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
- Tel: +852 8199 9239
In United Kingdom
- Add: Golden Cross House, 8 Duncannon Street, London, WC2N 4JF, United Kingdom.
- Tel: +44 238 0970 968